Care Assistant Bank
- Job Reference
- Southmead Road, Southmead, Bristol
- Job Description
- Post Code
- BS10 5DW
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Role Highlights
Care Assistant Bank
Location: Southmead Road, Bristol
Pay: £9.88 - £10.55 per hour
Hours - Bank
No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Trymview Hall care home is a brand new, state-of-the-art care home being built in Southmead, Bristol. Here, quality care will be delivered in luxury hotel-style surroundings. Trymview Hall opened its doors in 2019, when our experienced team will provide full time nursing and residential care, short term respite care and specialist dementia care. At Trymview Hall, we will support residents to live life the way they want. We will get to know them well so that we can create care and lifestyle plans – even menus – that are tailored to their needs and tastes. Keeping busy is the best way to maintain independence and physical and mental wellbeing as we get older. That’s why we will support your loved one to do the things that bring them meaning and fulfilment. The home will have its own coffee shop, comfy cinema room and hair and beauty salon, so your loved one will be free to enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.