Care Assistant Nights
- Job Reference
- St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- PE27 5EX
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Nights 7pm - 7am
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity at our beautiful care home in St Ives, Field Lodge!
Care Assistant - Nights
£11 per hour, plus excellent benefits
7pm - 7am
Full Time / Part Time / Bank
New to Care and Experienced applicants welcome!!
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Field Lodge is a purpose-built care home in St Ives, on the outskirts of this pretty and historic market town in Cambridgeshire.
As soon as you enter Field Lodge care home you’ll notice the lively and welcoming atmosphere. You’ll be greeted by a friendly face at reception and as you explore the ground floor you’ll discover a cinema, hair salon and nail bar, as well as a contemporary coffee shop – perfect for a slice of cake and a chat with loved ones on wet days.
Independence is the key
Our dedicated and experienced Field Lodge care team are passionate about helping residents to continue doing the things they love. Activity and independence are central to life at the home and you will always find a variety of activities going on. There's a purpose-built hobby lounge full of games and arts and crafts materials ready for activities. Plus there's plenty of light, and comfortably furnished and beautifully decorated areas to relax, read, chat to visitors or enjoy the views across the gardens.
Our care teams deliver the very highest quality residential, dementia and nursing care. They get to know your loved one as though they’re one of their own family, and create a personalised care plan that enables your loved one to maintain their independence and enjoy activities based on their lifelong hobbies and interests, or even to try something new.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.