Care Assistant Nights
- Job Reference
- Southampton Road, Hythe, Southampton, Hampshire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SO45 5GQ
- Min Pay Rate
- £11.50 per hour
- Max Pay Rate
- £11.50 per hour
- Shifts Available
- Role Highlights
Come and join the residential care provider of the year at our Carpathia Grange Care Home as a Care Assistant.
New to care or experienced applicants welcome with full time and bank positions available!
Nights 8pm - 8am on an hourly rate of £11.50 plus benefits
*Please note only UK based candidates will be contacted
- Job Copy
If you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
New to Care?
We have our own Learning Academy to provide excellent training and induction programs for all new staff members, meaning we will give you all the tools and knowledge you need to have a successful career with us. Our high quality, innovative training and coaching will support the development of your skills throughout your career with us.
We see the potential in everyone, let us help fulfil yours.
Here's what you can benefit from working with Care UK:
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year - Health Investor Awards 2022 & more)
- Long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at a various venues)
- Competitive refer a friend bonus
- GEM Awards - we recognise colleagues who go the extra mile
- Career development, training and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Annual purchase holiday scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform
- Access to PPE
- Weekly Covid testing
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalised care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.
So, if you're passionate, caring and looking for a rewarding career, please click the apply button to speak to one of our team for more information.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling Careers
- Where you'll work
Carpathia Grange opened in Hythe in the summer of 2019. This state-of-the-art care home delivers the very latest in luxury living alongside an impressive range of care services, from nursing and residential care, to short-term respite care and dementia care. At Care UK, we’re passionate about enabling residents to continue enjoying a fantastic lifestyle that’s all about doing the things they love. As part of our skilled team you will get to know all of the residents so that you can create personalised care and lifestyle plans for them. Our commitment to delivering person-centred care means that we will involve residents, relatives and you, in planning their care and daily life.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.