- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- W6 9QH
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at St Vincent's House in Hammersmith have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as clinical deputy manager.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation
Bank holiday enhancements
Paid DBS check
Cycle to work scheme
Thousands of online and in-store discounts
Further training and qualifications
Development and progression
Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
St Vincent’s House is a modern and elegant purpose-designed care home in Hammersmith, west London.
Our experienced team provides personalised nursing and respite care for older people. We also offer sensitive and supportive end of life care.
Everyone at St Vincent’s House is very friendly and welcoming, and the home has a real family feel. We spend lots of time getting to know residents and their loved ones, so that we fully understand each person’s support needs, lifetime experiences and interests. It’s an important part of creating individualised care plans and designing activities that will engage and inspire.
Every member of our team shares the same goal of providing the best possible standards of care and offering compassion and support wherever it’s needed. We’re proud to have been awarded the Gold Standards Framework for care homes hallmark in recognition of the high quality of our end of life care.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.