- Job Reference
- Westall Street, Shinfield, Reading
- Job Description
- Post Code
- RG2 9AU
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Day shifts 8am - 8pm
- Role Highlights
If you are a Sponsored Nurse already in the UK and looking for another sponsor, we can assist you with the costs and visa to help with the transition from your existing sponsor to Station House*
(*T’s & C’s apply)
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical Nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? Do you want a fast-moving nursing career with Care UK and help our residents get more out of life every day.
What you’ll do
Our Nurse Managers at Care UK support the care team to ensure we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. You will mentor & motivate colleagues; champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement whilst ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework. You will provide excellent hands on clinical support to our nursing residents supporting and advocating dignity and choice and will embrace our Living Well with Dementia Strategy helping to educate those you supervise in creating an environment that focus’ on the enrichment of our residents lives.
Who you are
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in Care Planning processes, Catheterisation, Wound Care, Venepuncture, palliative care and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
- Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive clinical training programme
- Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible shifts including day, night or weekend shifts
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns
Do not miss out, Apply now!!
- Where you'll work
Our brand new care home in Shinfield, near Reading, opened in August 2020 and provides high quality care for older people in stunning surroundings.
At Care UK, we take the view that moving into a care home is just another part of life. So every aspect of our Shinfield care home has been designed to support your loved one to enjoy each day in the way they want. Here you’ll discover a café, a hair and beauty salon, a bar and a cinema, plus beautiful lounges and activity rooms – all for your loved one to use whenever they wish.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.