Home Manager, Thorrington, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Thorrington, Colchester
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO7 8JG
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time
Salary: Depending on experience
Excellent opportunity for an established professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Thorrington care home near Colchester.
You’ll be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare and confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Where you'll work
Silversprings is a beautiful, modern luxury care home in Thorrington, set in stunning surroundings near Colchester in Essex.
Silversprings care home delivers a range of quality care for older people. There’s our weekly dementia activities club for people in the local community who are living with dementia, and their carers. We also offer short respite stays to give family carers some well-deserved time off, as well as full-time residential and nursing care.
Staff in our care home are specialists in caring for older people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia and even undertake special experiential training to gain a greater understanding of what life is like for people living with the condition. Their empathy and commitment mean that Silversprings has developed an impressive reputation for the care it provides.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.