Resourcing Advisor, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Internal Recruiter (Resourcing Advisor)
Based: Colchester (remote workers with weekly travel to Colchester 1 day/week are considered)
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours /week
Contract: Fixed Term 12 months, with the possiblility of becoming permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Due to continued growth, the internal recruitment team at Care UK have an exciting opportunity for new and experienced recruiters to join us with a focus on our care recruitment across our portfolio of 120 eldery care homes.
Roles you look after will be incredibly varied, from Carer, Catering Assistants, Domestic Assistants, Chefs and Administration staff, through to senior and Team Leader roles, so your adaptability and organisation skills will be second to none.
You’ll have some relevant experience of recruitment, we are open to what this looks like whether that be from an agency background or in-house, but customer service to candidates and hiring managers in an administrative capacity is essential.
The role will include liaising with hiring managers and candidates on a regular basis, therefore having strong communication skills as well as the competence to build relationships is essential.
Established over 30 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across England and Scotland, delivering care to nearly 7,000 residents. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care.
We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers. Fulfilling lives is our core purpose and informs every aspect of our business. Caring, Passionate and Teamwork are the values that underpin everything we do.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between 6 and 10 homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
- Manage candidate relationships including response handling, reviewing and long listing candidates for the hiring manager
- Posting vacancies to job boards and market across various channels
- Pre-screen candidates according to role suitability
- Advise, support and coach Home Managers in the correct application of recruitment and procedures
- Schedule interviews and provide feedback to candidates
- Resourcing / Recruitment experience, or relevant transferable skills
- Administration and organisation skills
- Ability to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem solving skills
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.