New Build Home Manager, Chichester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- PO19 8FP
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our brand new Chichester home, Chichester Grange. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
Chichester Grange is due to open in October 2021. We will need the successful candidate to start 6 months before opening
- Where you'll work
Our new care home in Chichester opens in the autumn of 2021. We’ll provide quality care for older people in a luxurious setting.
Our new Chichester Grange care home is taking shape on Grosvenor Road. Here, our experienced and committed team will deliver the best in permanent and short-term residential, nursing and specialist dementia care.
Like in all Care UK homes, the care we provide will be fully tailored to the individual needs, interests and preferences of each person we care for. We call this person-centred care. We are also passionate about ensuring that residents and their families are fully involved in decisions around their care. That way, residents feel in control, and receive the care they need in the way they wish.
When you first set foot inside our Chichester Grange care home – with its hair and beauty salon, cinema room, welcoming café and inviting dining rooms – you’ll be forgiven for thinking you’ve entered a five-star hotel. We believe that moving into a care home is just another part of life, and one that should be enjoyed to the full. So everything from the design of the home, to the meals we provide, and the activities we organise are all focused on supporting your loved one to feel like royalty.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.