Home Manager, Leatherhead
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- KT22 8TX
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Leatherhead home, Milner House. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Full of charm and character, Milner House has a real sense of history.
Milner House is an attractive, well-converted care home located in a quiet and leafy area of Leatherhead in Surrey. We offer residential, nursing and respite care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. We also offer sensitive and supportive end of life care.
Built in the 1890s, Milner House is an impressive listed Victorian mansion with original portraits on the staircase and a piano in the reception area. The home provides the highest standard of comfort and security for residents, but still retains a great deal of character and a sense of history.
Our friendly and welcoming team places an emphasis on making sure that we always communicate well with residents and their loved ones. We take the time to find out what residents think and we value what they have to say. Our regular meetings with residents and families are a chance for us to get valuable feedback and to share news about daily life at the home and any developments we have planned.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.