Home Manager, Stroud
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- GL5 4SP
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Stroud home, Scarlet House. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- RGN qualification plus a minimum of 2 years clinical management experience are highly desirable for the role
- Previous experience of managing a large care home is essential.
- Where you'll work
Scarlet House care home in Stroud opened in September 2014 and delivers round-the-clock residential and nursing care for older people in beautiful surroundings.
Scarlet House is run by Care UK, and, as well as delivering residential and nursing care, the ultra-modern new care home provides short term respite care, specialist care for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, plus the very best in palliative care and end of life care.
When your loved one joins us at our Stroud care home they will be able to continue to do all the things they’ve always done and enjoy a fun and comfortable lifestyle.
Everything in the home is focused on enabling them to get the most out of every day. The care home provides the ultimate in comfort and luxury, the food is delicious and nutritious, the activities are tailored to residents’ interests, and our team is on hand to provide round-the-clock care.
The Scarlet House care home team get to know residents extremely well, including their physical needs, their likes and dislikes, hobbies, life stories and interests. Once we’re confident we have all the information we need, we design a care plan that’s entirely tailored to your loved one’s unique needs.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.