Home Manager, Sale
- Job Reference
- Sale, Greater Manchester
- Job Description
- Post Code
- M33 6NB
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Sale (Greater Manchester) home, Oakfield Croft. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Our stunning new care home in Sale provides a range of quality care services for older people in luxurious surroundings.
Oakfield Croft care home in Sale is ideally positioned with easy transport links to Manchester and beyond. With Warrington and Liverpool lying to the West and Salford and Leeds to the North, Sale is readily accessible for drivers and users of public transport alike.
As you walk into the reception at Oakfield Croft in Sale you may think you’ve walked into a five star boutique hotel. This stunning care home boasts stylish and thoughtful designs, decorated and furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard.
The Manchester landscape has inspired the interior design of Oakfield Croft, with its ‘industrial chic’ style and vintage charm. Examples of this are seen in the weathered wood walls and distressed faux leathers in the snug, the slate and brick in “The Old Mill” coffee shop and the copper mechanical detailing in the reception. Other nods to the mancunian heritage are bespoke wallcoverings depicting local newspaper cuttings of bygone days and photograph galleries of local historic scenes - both a popular source of reminiscence and conversation.
Serenity and relaxation is always a moment away. Residents can enjoy a classic film in the cinema room, a pamper in the hair and beauty salon, unwind in mood enhancing spa bathrooms or simply have a natter in the cosy lounges furnished in luxuriously soft fabrics.
Each of the floors at Oakfield Croft is divided into two suites, and each suite has its own bistro-style dining room and lounge and a cluster of spacious en-suite bedrooms. This design helps to create an intimate atmosphere that is particularly calming for residents living with dementia. Some of the ground floor rooms have their own patio doors, which open onto our secure, landscaped gardens.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.