Home Manager, Windsor
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SL4 5AZ
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Windsor home, Queen's Court. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Queen's Court is a comfortable, welcoming care home close to the heart of historic Windsor.
Our team provides a range of round-the-clock care services for older people, from permanent and respite residential and nursing care, to dementia care and end of life care.
Every member of the Queen’s Court team prides themselves on treating each resident like a much-loved member of their own family – with the dignity and respect they deserve. We’re also passionate about supporting people to enjoy meaningful activities and experiences every day.
Some residents enjoy keeping busy around the home, folding laundry, laying the tables for lunch, or helping in the garden. Our lifestyle coordinators also plan fun group and one-to-one activities tailored to residents’ hobbies and interests. We also get out and about whenever we can, to the shops in the town, a local pub for lunch, or a nearby stately home. Of course, with COVID, some of the activities may look a little different and all are socially distanced, but we’ve been able to work to run favourite things to do, and even think up some new ones.
Each of the 62 bedrooms at Queen’s Court has en-suite facilities, stylish furniture, a TV connection and 24-hour nurse call system. There are relaxing lounges where residents can chat or do activities. We also have a café, bar and hair salon. Our lovely, secure garden is a great place to relax in warmer weather as well.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.