Deputy Manager, Bromsgrove
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- B61 8DT
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Chandler Court have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as clinical deputy manager.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputizing for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will have new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN re validation, bank holiday enhancements, paid DBS check, cycle to work scheme, thousands of online and in-store discounts and free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
Chandler Court in Bromsgrove offers the latest in quality care, luxury and choice.
Run by an experienced, skilled and passionate team, our new, purpose-built care home on Recreation Road provides residential care, nursing care, short term respite care and dementia care for older people. We also deliver expert nursing dementia care and discreet, compassionate end of life care for residents.
Our team will support residents to continue to do the things they love, enjoying an experience that’s as individual as they are.
To help residents to look and feel their best, the hair and beauty salon is a favourite spot to feel pampered. On warmer days, residents head outside to enjoy the secure, landscaped gardens. Sit and watch the visiting birdlife, stroll around the pathways and even help with planting in the raised flower beds if they wish. Or if they prefer, take a seat and watch one of your favourite films in the cinema, complete in its large, supremely comfortable armchairs.
Every bedroom has en-suite facilities, is spacious and light, and individually styled. Each room has a 24-hour nurse call system and television.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.