- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SG12 9DT
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Deputy Manager Clinical
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Snowdrop House, Ware have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as clinical deputy manager.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
Round-the-clock care combined with a luxurious lifestyle – our care home in Ware provides the best of all worlds.
Snowdrop House opened in September 2017. Our purpose-built, state-of-the-art care home provides personalised care services for older people, including residential and nursing care, short-term respite care and specialist care for people living with dementia. We also provide sensitive and supportive palliative and end of life care.
Our dedicated team takes a person-centred approach to caring for residents. We will work with residents and families to know them well, before designing care and lifestyle plans that are tailored to your loved one’s unique needs.
We organise group and one-to-one activities designed around residents’ interests. There’s something happening at Snowdrop House on a daily basis, from creative sessions to gentle exercise classes, entertainment from local performers, as well as outings around the local area. Residents are welcome to have a job around the home too, if they would like, laying the tables for lunch or leading an activity.
Snowdrop House is more like a hotel than a care home. It’s spacious and light, with its own hair salon, coffee shop, comfortable lounges and a cinema. Each bedroom is individually styled and has its own en-suite facilities. Many of the rooms on the ground floor have their own patio doors, opening directly onto our lovely gardens.
On warm and sunny days residents can enjoy exploring our secure, wheelchair-friendly garden with its sensory plants water features and different seating areas.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.