Business Development Administrator, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Contract: FTC, mat cover until Aug 2022
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Dependant on experience
- To take responsibility for all aspects of the administration and support to the Business Development Team
- The candidate should exhibit initiative, enthusiasm and a strong willingness to learn and develop, individually and as part of the team.
Primary Lead Tasks
- Administration of our new build/development pipeline of new sites and potential care homes.
- Preparation of internal papers and reports necessary for approval purposes at Division and Group level.
- Management of Care UK’s market analysis tool (CACI) producing reports and analysis to support the site selection and project approval process.
- Provision of other analysis surrounding opportunities concerning the new build pipeline and core estate including commissioning other reports and investigations and the summarising of these reports to assist in the decision making process.
- Maintain business development project timetables and diaries of the team.
- Estate Management of RCS properties including liaison with the homes, support teams and external organisations.
- Administration, diary management and organisational assistance to the Business Development & Property Director and Contracts Team.
- The above list is not exclusive, and other duties of administration may be required to support the team and the business.
Secondary Support Tasks
- To monitor all sources of contract opportunities for potential tenders.
- Assist in the administration of the tender bid process including bid research, writing and obtaining key information from internal colleagues in the bid completion. See the process though from beginning to end and ensure all key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress.
- Maintenance and updating of a tender tracker to log our bids.
- Liaison with all relevant personnel and teams within the business and the Group in order to ensure compliance with tender requirements.
- Provision of supporting analysis to the Business Development and Commercial Manager.
- Calculate and communicate the block contractual uplifts
- Administer the self-pay and Spot contract uplifts, communicate requests to funders and maintain accurate recording of agreed increase and share the information with key stakeholders. The above list is not exclusive, and other duties of administration may be required to support the team and the business.
- Maintain the Contract Management System by updating this with key contract data provided.
- Assist in the administration of Frameworks, reviewing, obtaining key information and processing for authorised signatory.
- General support to the Commercial Contracts team.
Established over 35 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across UK and Scotland. We are the most awarded care home provider for the last two years, with more outstanding rated homes than any other provider.*That's why we're trusted by over 6,500 families. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care. We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between six and ten homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.