Home Manager, Liverpool
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- L14 9LT
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Liverpool home, Paisley Court. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
At Paisley Court we offer a warm welcome to residents and their families.
Paisley Court is a modern, purpose-built care home set in a quiet residential street in the Dovecot area of Liverpool. Our friendly, highly skilled team offers residential care to older people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. We specialise in caring for individuals with the most complex care needs arising from dementia.
Our team has advanced training in dementia care and a great deal of practical experience. We skilfully manage each person's unique needs in a dignified way. We love our residents and give every individual exactly what they require, offering them comfort and security at all times.
We make sure that residents really enjoy life by getting to know everyone on a personal level and building strong friendships. It helps us to organise activities that residents find engaging, fun and fulfilling.
We’re always here for residents’ families too – in fact, we’re happy to offer help, advice and support to anyone who comes through our door.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.