L&D Project Coordinator, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Location: Colchester - Open to remote applications but with travel to Colchester 2 days / week
Salary: Depending on experience
The L&D Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the L&D function to monitor and update the Learning Management System. You will coordinate our Leadership Programmes and develop content for inductions and career pathways, and general course/promotional materials.
Our team’s vision is to provide fulfilling career paths for all our colleagues. You will be joining a passionate and dedicated team, working together to improve our learner experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a keen eye for detail and data quality and has a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Create high quality content with input from multiple stakeholders for eLearning modules, ensuring it meets the required compliance standards and ways of working. Using content authoring software to create graphics, quizzes, video and audio content.
- Support the roll out of a new Learning Management System (LMS) to help to deliver an improved learning experience.
- Set up and build content for a range of learning and induction pathways on the new LMS.
- Create and edit content, uploading to the LMS or for our Face to face (virtual) training events, including creation of training manuals, resources and slides, to ensure content reflects the latest industry guidance and best practices.
- Produce and distribute the bi-annual training calendar to drive attendance across all our learning opportunities, keeping it up to date and communicated to relevant colleagues.
- Set up of leadership development programmes on the LMS and responsibility for day-to-day administration including workbook creation, managing the delegate journey, ongoing tracking and reporting. Work closely with the Apprenticeships Manager to ensure colleagues on programme are accessing the right qualifications.
- Administration of workshops and champion programmes – offline and in the LMS.
- Support the LMS Manager to report monthly on key metrics and building new reports in the LMS when required.
- Responsible for maintaining content for the company intranet.
- Monitor the L&D inbox to support end users with LMS issues, working with the system provider to test and resolve technical issues.
- Work closely with central ops, HR and internal comms to share content/ assets and deliver company-wide projects.
- Work closely with the care homes to engage colleagues in learning.
- As requested, undertake other ad hoc project work or support for the wider L&D team.
Care UK is a leading, innovative provider of health and social care services in the UK. The Residential Care division provides care and supports to over 7000 residents suffering from dementia and related conditions in 120 Care homes across the UK. The division has grown rapidly, making significant investment in enhanced facilities and new Care Homes. Our recent achievements have included opening 31 homes in the last five years, with plans to open on average 8 homes per year.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.