Deputy Manager, Bristol
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- BS10 5DW
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical individual who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Trymview Hall in Bristol have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on person to join the home as deputy manager.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and care knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation (if applicable)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
Our stunning care home in Southmead provides a range of quality care services for older people in luxurious surroundings
At our state-of-the-art care home in Southmead, our experienced team provide quality residential care, short term respite care and specialist dementia care in luxury hotel-style surroundings. We also provide compassionate end of life care.
Keeping busy is the best way to maintain independence and physical and mental wellbeing as we get older. That’s why we will support residents to do the things that bring them meaning and fulfilment. The home has its own coffee shop, comfy cinema room and hair and beauty salon, so you will be free to enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle.
Each of the 66 bedrooms at Trymview Hall is beautifully furnished and has its own en-suite wet room. There is a 24-hour nurse call system, for safety, plus a flatscreen TV and phone and WiFi connections. Residents can bring their own treasured items to make your room more your own.
Each of the floors at Trymview Hall is divided into two suites, and each suite has its own bistro-style dining room and lounge and a cluster of spacious en-suite bedrooms. This design helps to create an intimate atmosphere that is particularly calming for residents living with dementia. Some of the ground floor rooms have their own patio doors, which open onto our secure, landscaped gardens.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.