- Job Reference
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Job Copy
Job Title: Reward Administrator
Location: This role has a flexible working location from home and the office, although there will be some periods in which you will be required to attend the office in Colchester , maybe on consecutive days.
This is a newly created opportunity to join the Reward team due to continued growth. The post holder will provide admin support within the Reward team, being responsible for several core activities that support the smooth running of our Reward processes, including annual pay review and bonus schemes, pay benchmarking and job evaluations.
You will be the first point of contact providing support, advice and solutions on queries from across the business, in a timely manner. In addition you will support the Reward Manager with the effective delivery of our reward and recognition strategy.
You will need to be proficient in the use of Excel.
- Delivery of activities aligned with quarterly and yearly processes such as pay review and bonus schemes
- Responding to Reward queries from across the business in a timely manner, escalating to the correct colleagues if and when necessary
- Monthly processing of in-year pay increases and requests to payroll
- Administration of core benefits such as: savings and cashback platform, private medical insurance schemes and holiday purchase scheme
- Maintaining accurate records of reward policy and decisions
- Limited ad-hoc reporting and analysis as directed
- Monitoring and admin of TUPE reward terms
- Manage calendar of reward comms
- Supporting job evaluation and pay benchmarking, and the day to day completion of salary surveys
- Provide general admin support and project support to Reward Manager and Head of Reward
To be successful in this role, you will be a strong,organised and passionate Administrator who has a desire to make a difference. You will be able to demonstrate intermediate excel skills alongside knowledge in a similar role.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.