- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- Job Copy
Care UK are a multi award company who are the 4th largest healthcare provider in the country. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our current portfolio of over 150 care homes and day care centres. Our new build projects team set to see up to 20 brand new care homes open across the country over the next 3 years. We have also recently taken over management of 26 new homes nationally.
We are currently looking for a new Regional Director to cover 9 homes across the South. This role is field based and requires regional travel across both the South East and South West of England.
What makes Care UK different?
We believe our people and our ethos makes Care UK one of the UKs largest independent healthcare providers. We work with an open and honest culture, we are forward thinking, innovative and a company who will encourage and support at all levels.
The Regional Director we are ideally looking for will have passion and creativity to enable change and help drive the business forward. They will effectively lead, manage and motivate their managers to support and develop their teams to deliver a safe and caring home to each and every resident. We have an excellent operations team who will work with you every step of the way. A Director who has vision, imagination and determination who can hit the ground running.
- Healthcare professional having knowledge of residential care services
- To have a sound level of business acumen, commercially astute and interpret data
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as LA/CCG/Care Inspectorate through sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements
- Self motivated & proactive approach to work
- Personable team player
- Flexible in approach and comfortable in a changing environment
- Able to operate on own initiative
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to work with and influence action through others
- Previous experience managing a similar size region of care and nursing homes
- Clinical knowledge, either currently or previously a registered nurse is preffered
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.