- Job Reference
- Colchester or Remote
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB or Remote
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Based: Colchester but open to remote/field based workers with occasional travel to Colchester required.
Salary: Dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits and free onsite parking
Great opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to join the internal marketing team. Care UK is a market leading company who are consistently investing, evolving and developing and are now the UKs fifth largest healthcare provider. Honoured winners at the Employer Brand Management Awards last year; we are extremely proud of our company brand and values, fulfilling lives and fulfilling careers.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the operations and sales team in driving occupancy across a portfolio of allocated homes. The role is jointly responsible for the development of marketing plans for focus homes and planning of the yearly budget spend. The role is responsible for the ongoing day-to-day delivery of plans, as well as ad hoc marketing support for the core estate. This includes responsibility for the quality and performance of key marketing channels including digital, PR, print production and advertising with the support of the marketing manager.
- Managing marketing plans for residential care homes.
- Work with the marketing operations team to effectively allocate resources and maintain quality standards
- Work with the marketing manager to jointly develop pre-opening marketing plans and planned spend for new build homes, supporting the project team through the commissioning of new homes and generating demand prior to opening
- Jointly develop with the support of the marketing manager local marketing plans to deliver occupancy and AWF targets across the estate
- Manage internal and agency resources to effectively execute the marketing plans for focus homes and deliver against ad hoc marketing requests from the core estate
- Monitor and review local marketing activity to drive constant improvement and innovation
- Manage local home marketing budgets
- Maximise our investment in digital, print, PR and both online and offline advertising
Established over 35 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across UK and Scotland. We are the most awarded care home provider for the last two years, with more outstanding rated homes than any other provider.*That's why we're trusted by over 6,500 families. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care. We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between six and ten homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- A proven track record in delivering marketing plans, ideally in large multi-site organisations
- Understanding of the mechanics of key marketing channels
- Confidence in managing a budget
- Excellent sense of initiative and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.