Recruitment Administrator, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator – Fixed term contract
Care UKs recruitment team are looking for a strong administrator who is available to start immediately to support on several projects. We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate not only excellent customer service skills but has a strong eye for detail and can work towards tight deadlines. You will also be confident in using word and excel and this will have formed part of any previous employment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advert posting on to our recruitment systems and external job boards
- Undertaking pay benchmarking exercises
- Managing a recruitment inbox and responding to queries in a timely manor
- Adding applicants to our recruitment system
- Supporting the Resourcing and Post Offer team with administrative tasks
The role would suit an individual who is seeking a long term career in HR/Recruitment.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.