Recruitment Admin, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Care UK are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to provide support to our recruitment and compliance team.
You’ll be processing offers of employment through our applicant tracking system, collating candidate right to work and other post offer check administration duties following interviews.
You will also have the opportunity to build strong relationships with both home based colleagues and candidates taking up employment with Care UK. You will be critical in ensuring a positive recruitment experience is delivered.
- Experience in an administration role is highly desirable
- Highly proficient on all Microsoft packages
- Excellent understanding of what a good customer experience looks like, and the ability to give good customer service
- Ability to use various computer systems
- Ability to be organised and prioritise
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with colleagues
- Previous experience with DBS/PVG and right to work is desirable, but not essential
- A high attention to detail is essential, including the ability to proof read documents and communications
Established over 35 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across UK and Scotland. We are the most awarded care home provider for the last two years, with more outstanding rated homes than any other provider.*That's why we're trusted by over 6,500 families. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care. We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between six and ten homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
*As rated by the Care Quality Commission in England and the Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.