Digital Marketing Manager (Mat Cover), Colchester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Contract: Maternity Cover, 9-12 months
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Dependant on experience, plus excellent benefits and free onsite parking
Care UK have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and creative candidate to join our friendly and positive marketing team.
This role is responsible for managing the creation, delivery and maintenance of content across digital platforms and social media channels.
Working closely with the creative and customer experience team, this role will primarily support the operational marketing, PR, communications and brand teams in supporting care home marketing campaigns.
You'll work across internal marketing, recruitment and care home teams, to develop and align social media content strategy in order to drive greater brand awareness as an employer, and care provider of choice, across all our social media pages.
Established 30 years ago, Care UK is one of the largest providers of residential care for older people, with over 10,000 employees and over 120 homes across UK and Scotland, delivering care to nearly 7,000 residents. Our care homes provide a range of care services, from short-term respite care to nursing and specialist dementia care. We are committed to providing excellent care and have the highest quality ratings of the five biggest care home providers.
We are growing, with an ambitious new build programme, having opened over 40 homes since 2013. We continue to grow and are building between 6 and 10 homes a year, as well as continuing to invest in our older homes.
- Graduate, or equivalent by professional qualification
- Solid digital marketing experience
- Experience in planning and executing social media content strategy
- Experience in successfully delivering social media plans that have grown audience engagement
- Experience in successfully building social and content plans to re-purpose brand campaigns for digital channels
- Extensive experience successfully managing Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Successfully managed content planning and activation processes across multiple platforms, managing input from across internal teams and external third parties
- Strong understanding of scheduling and publishing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and emerging social networks
- Successful in writing and editing content appropriate for a range of digital channels
- Excellent understanding of website UX and able to articulate the benefits of this to digital content performance
- Good understanding and appreciation of SEO in the relation to written content performance
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.