- Job Reference
- Banbury Road, Adderbury, Oxfordshire
- Post Code
- OX17 3PL
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant at our beautiful care home In Adderbury!
£12.00-£12.10 per hour plus excellent benefits!
Full time position available!
Shifts to be discussed at interview stage
- Job Copy
Helping to create a warm, inviting atmosphere, the Hospitality Assistant links the kitchen team to the care team by delivering a positive, professional dining experience to our residents.
- Experience in the catering services is beneficial although not essential
- Food handling course qualification desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
What we will give you
As a Hospitality Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Seccombe Court (part of the Care UK family) in Banbury delivers a range of quality care in modern and luxurious surroundings. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Seccombe Court would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.