- Job Reference
- Crescent Office Park,Rush Hill, Clarks Way, Odd Down
- Job Description
- Post Code
- BA2 2QZ
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Night Shifts
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant at our beautiful care home in Bath!
£1000 Joining Bonus!
£11.55-£12.90 per hour Plus excellent benefits!
Night Shifts Available
Shift Pattern - 8pm to 8am.
Alternative weekends required!
- Job Copy
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist with daily activities, providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift, assigning specific tasks to the Care Assistants and monitoring their completion. Other responsibilities include developing, reviewing and updating residents’ personal care plans to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- At least one year’s experience in long term care, assisted living or healthcare
- Ability to manage a team and handle multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Medication administration training or/and a willingness to undertake training if required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel)
What we will give you
As a Senior Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Rush Hill Mews in Bath is a short distance from the historic City. We offer the highest standard of care in our beautifully modern home. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Rush Hill Mews would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.