- Job Reference
- 71 Hatch Lane, London
- Post Code
- E4 6LP
- Job Copy
The Maintenance Coordinator helps to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for our residents and to ensure the smooth running of our facilities. This involves contractor liaison and maintenance compliance tasks including: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, resident emergency systems, equipment repairs and interior/exterior finishes.
- A good understanding of basic building/maintenance trades
- A background knowledge of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical and fire safety systems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Maintenance Coordinator at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Chingford (part of the Care UK family) sits in the East London borough of Waltham Forest. We offer the highest standard of care in our luxurious home. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Chingford would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.