Deputy Manager/ ess Clinical
- Job Reference
- 2 Bourley Road, Church Crookham, Hampshire
- Post Code
- GU52 8DY
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Job Copy
The Head of Care/ Deputy Manager/ess Clinical is responsible for the smooth running of the care department and for ensuring, through clinical governance and leadership, that the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
- 3 -5 years’ post registration experience in a health and social care setting with older people
- Strong evidence of previous experience of leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Understanding of the physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs of the older person and the importance of clinical governance and quality when caring for older people
- Evidence of ongoing professional study in the field of older people’s care
- A caring for the older person with dementia, or equivalent qualification desirable
- A ‘teaching in clinical practice’ or equivalent qualification desirable
- Level 5 apprenticeship in Health and Social Care desirable
- Experience with undertaking quality audits to CQC standards, and using this information to prioritise improvement measures
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, deprivation of liberty, and health and safety processes
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Head of Care at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Church Crookham (part of the Care UK family) is just outside of the town centre of Church Crookham. We offer the highest standard of care in our luxurious home. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Church Crookham would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.