- Job Reference
- Hall Lane, Mobberley, Cheshire
- Post Code
- WA16 7DZ
- Role Highlights
Full - time & Part -time opportunities available.
- Job Copy
The Dining Assistant is responsible for enhancing the dining experience of our residents by encouraging social interaction between residents and providing great customer service. You will ensure the dining room is set up prior to all meal times, monitor appropriate checklists in support of dining area cleanliness, and assist in keeping the Bistro area replenished. You will also be required to assist with special events held within the home.
- Level 2 in Food Hygiene (or willingness to undertake the qualification within 12 weeks)
- Experience in catering services (waiting/serving) is beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs
- Effective time keeping and time management
What we will give you
As a Dining Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Cranford Grange in Knutsford provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Cranford Grange would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.