- Job Reference
- 7 Parker View, Redlands Lane, Fareham
- Job Description
- Post Code
- PO16 0UD
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Gracewell of Fareham - Part of the Care UK family
Pay - £9.50-£10.50 per hour, depending on experience
- Job Copy
As a Kitchen Assistant you will assist in organising and preparing quality, nutritious meals several times a day under the supervision of the Cook/Chef, whilst maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
- Experience in the catering services is beneficial although not essential
- Food handling course qualification desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Kitchen Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Fareham (part of the Care UK family) sits in a Hampshire market town. Our luxurious home, equipped with a salon and spacious landscaped garden, is the ideal setting for providing personalised care of the highest standard. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Fareham would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.