- Job Reference
- 7 Parker View, Redlands Lane, Fareham
- Job Description
- Post Code
- PO16 0UD
- Job Copy
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll be responsible for looking after our residents’ health and wellbeing, making sure they can get the most out of life and live it to the full. You’ll work across our nursing services, attending to each resident’s personalised care plan, administering medicine and maintaining our high standards. You’ll be a crucial link between our residents and their families, and the role also gives you the opportunity to build your leadership skills.
- Solid experience in long term care, assisted living, or healthcare
- Registered with the NMC as a practitioner on part one of register
- Good assessment skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Good at communicating with all sorts of people, in person and in writing
- Able to supervise, develop and teach other nurses
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Registered Nurse at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Fareham (part of the Care UK family) sits in a Hampshire market town. Our luxurious home, equipped with a salon and spacious landscaped garden, is the ideal setting for providing personalised care of the highest standard. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Fareham would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.