- Job Reference
- The Row, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks
- Job Description
- Post Code
- HP14 3JS
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Gracewell of High Wycombe (Part of the care UK family) , High Wycombe
Care Assistant -
Pay - £9.80-£10.80 depending on experience
- Job Copy
As a Care Assistant at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
- Dedicated with a passion for helping others.
- A warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of High Wycombe (part of the Care UK family) is a luxury care home in the village of Lane End, surrounded by the Buckinghamshire countryside. Our beautifully appointed home, which even features a cinema room, is the ideal setting for providing personalised care of the highest standard. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of High Wycombe would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.