- Job Reference
- 127 Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CF23 6AF
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
£9.50 - £10.50 + £3ph overtime pay
- Job Copy
As a Catering Assistant, you will assist with the preparation and serving of meals to our residents, ensuring all special dietary needs are met and preparing texture modified food as directed. You will maintain records and control stock rotation, as well as making sure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and hygienic at all times.
- Experience in the catering services is beneficial although not essential
- Food handling course qualification desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Catering Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Llys Cyncoed in Cardiff provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Llys Cyncoed would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.