- Job Reference
- Church Street,Maids Moreton, Buckingham
- Job Description
- Post Code
- MK18 1QF
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity at our "Outstanding" CQC care home in Maids Moreton!
£9.70 - £10.70 per hour!
Shift times: 7am to 3pm, 8am to 4pm, 12pm to 6:30pm and 8am to 4:30pm
- Job Copy
As a Domestic, you will be expected to promote and maintain a consistently high standard of laundry services to all residents and throughout the home. In particular, you will ensure a personalised approach to resident care, in accordance with the unique needs of each individual.
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents and their families
- A caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Domestic at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Maids Moreton (part of the Care UK family) is a luxury care home on the outskirts of Buckingham. Our beautifully modern home provides a range of premium amenities including physiotherapy, beauty treatments and a cinema room. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Maids Moreton would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.