- Job Reference
- 370 London Road, Newbury
- Post Code
- RG14 2QH
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- 40 hours per week
- Role Highlights
Excellent opportunity for a housekeeper at our beautiful care home in Newbury!
40 hours per week.
£9.70 - £10.20 per hour - Plus excellent benefits!
7am - 3:30pm - Flexible shifts available - Alternative weekends required.
- Job Copy
As a Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Newbury Grove is a luxury care home in a vibrant market town of Newbury! Our home enjoys a stunning landscaped sensory garden and premium amenities, including a salon and cinema room. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Newbury Grove would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.