- Job Reference
- Shapland Close, Off Wilton Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SP2 7EJ
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Gracewell of Salisbury- Part of the Care UK family
Care Assistant - Days and Nights available
Pay - £9.60-£10.60 per hour, depending on experience
*Extra £3 per hour overtime rates available*
- Job Copy
As a Care Assistant at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
- Dedicated with a passion for helping others.
- A warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Salisbury (part of the Care UK family) sits within walking distance to the world-famous Salisbury Cathedral and Salisbury's city centre. Our exquisitely designed home delivers luxury care throughout, with stylish lounges, a professional salon and high-quality en-suite rooms. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Salisbury would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.