- Job Reference
- 12 Streets Heath, West End, Woking
- Post Code
- GU24 9QY
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper at our beautiful care home Greenview Hall in Woking!
£10.90-£11.20 per hour plus excellent benefits!
30 hours per week - Alternative weekends required.
- Job Copy
Housekeeping Assistant - Woking, GU24 9QY
£10.90 - £11.20
As a Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Greenview Hall sits at the edge of West End, overlooking a large recreational area. Our luxurious modern home provides premium amenities throughout, from our spacious lounges to our cinema room. We have something for everybody and provide high-quality care and real quality of life. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Greenview Hall would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.