- Job Reference
- Rectory Lane, Leatherhead
- Job Description
- Post Code
- KT23 4DY
- Job Copy
As the Receptionist, you provide the first impression for all visitors. You will be responsible for greeting potential residents, families and other visitors, managing both external and internal calls, and taking and communicating messages. You will also provide information to support marketing and sales efforts, as well as taking on other administrative duties.
- Proven experience in a customer service role, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- An organised record keeper
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Receptionist at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Bookham (part of the Care UK family) is set in the heart of Surrey. We offer the highest standard of care in our beautifully modern home. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Bookham would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.