- Job Reference
- Hall Lane, Mobberley, Cheshire
- Post Code
- WA16 7DZ
- Job Copy
As a Wellness Nurse, you’ll be responsible for looking after our residents’ health and wellbeing, making sure they can get the most out of life and live it to the full. You’ll work across our nursing services, attending to each resident’s personalised care plan, administering medicine and maintaining our high standards. You’ll be a crucial link between our residents and their families, and the role also gives you the opportunity to build your leadership skills.
- Solid experience in long term care, assisted living, or healthcare
- Registered with the NMC as a practitioner on part one of register
- Good assessment skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Good at communicating with all sorts of people, in person and in writing
- Able to supervise, develop and teach other nurses
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Wellness Nurse at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Cranford Grange in Knutsford provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Cranford Grange would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.