- Job Reference
- The Row, Lane End, High Wycombe, Bucks
- Post Code
- HP14 3JS
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Bank Shifts
- Role Highlights
Excellent Opportunity for a Bank Housekeeping Assistant at Ridley Manor Care Home!
£10.50 per hour plus excellent benefits!
This will be a Bank Contract!
- Job Copy
As a Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What we will give you
As a Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Ridley Manor (part of the Care UK family) is a luxury care home in the village of Lane End, surrounded by the Buckinghamshire countryside. Our beautifully appointed home, which even features a cinema room, is the ideal setting for providing personalised care of the highest standard. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Ridley Manor would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.