- Job Reference
- 127 Cyncoed Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
- Post Code
- CF23 6AF
- Job Copy
The Concierge ensures the overall concierge service is covered to the highest of standards. They play a key customer facing role, both as regards meeting and greeting visitors and operating the switchboard, taking messages and handling requests.
- Computer skills essential
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities
- Experience handling telephones and/or in a customer service position
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to make responsible choices and decisions
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Concierge at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Llys Cyncoed in Cardiff provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Llys Cyncoed would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.