- Job Reference
- 12 Streets Heath, West End, Woking
- Post Code
- GU24 9QY
- Job Copy
As an Activities Organiser you will be helping to implement a stimulating and engaging programme of day to day activities that meet the individual needs of our care home community. You will assist and lead volunteer based activities to enrich the lives of our residents, and will also be required to make small group presentations and take the lead in orienting and training all volunteers.
- Patient, caring and compassionate
- Capable of thinking on your feet whilst inspiring others with your cheerful personality
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As an Activities Organiser at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Gracewell of Woking (part of the Care UK family) sits at the edge of West End, overlooking a large recreational area. Our luxurious modern home provides premium amenities throughout, from our spacious lounges to our cinema room. We have something for everybody and provide high-quality care and real quality of life. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Gracewell of Woking would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.