- Job Reference
- Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Job Description
- Post Code
- IP32 7BN
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
We are looking for a Head Housekeeper to joing our OUTSTANDING team at Davers Court to lead our cleaning team!
- Job Copy
As a Head Housekeeper you will play a crucial role in ensuring that visitors, residents and families all receive a positive impression of our homes – by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless and carrying out other general tasks within the home.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desirable
- Ability to build positive relationships with our residents, their families and our team members
- Exhibit a cheerful, caring and compassionate attitude, demonstrating true concern for people
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions, and act in the residents’ best interest
- Effective time keeping and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations or be willing to have both.
What we will give you
As a Head Housekeeper at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary
- Career pathways
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Davers Court care home in Bury St Edmunds provides personalised residential and nursing care to older people.
Our dedicated care team at Davers Court focuses on enabling residents to get the very most out of every day, whatever their needs and abilities.
When your loved one joins us at Davers Court we want to get to know them and your family. We then use what we’ve learned to put together a personalised care plan that will meet their individual needs. We find out what their likes and dislikes are, what food they enjoy and what hobbies and interests they have.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.