Contract Administrator, Colchester
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
This is a 6 month maternity cover role.
The Assistant Contract Managers primary role is to support the business’ contracting activities including block and spot contract management, new build contracting, price uplift activity as well as Estates Management and new contract Tender activity. The role also includes management of pipeline tracking and demographic/market intelligence and assessment.
The postholder will manage the workload as detailed below, distributing the tasks as appropriate between themselves and the Business Development Administrator for whom the Contracts Manager has line management responsibility.
- To provide contract administration support to the Commercial and Business Development Teams, enabling accurate understanding of contract matters;
- Management of new build contract matters including the collection and execution of collateral warranties, construction contracts and ancillary matters.
- Block and spot contract price uplifts – assist in the calculation of uplifts, the liaison between our public authority partners and Care UK, information supply, updating schedules and billing;
- Self-pay price uplifts – managing the whole process to include; calculation, schedules, letters, approvals and reporting to the Business Development Director;
- To ensure contract correspondence and records are complete and up to date at all times;
- To assist the Commercial activities of the Business by liaising with internal and external legal advisors on contractual matters;
- To assist in the preparation, proof reading, review and amendment of letters and agreements;
- The completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tender documentation;
- To manage the Estates Management queries and process;
- To maintain and update the Bravo system;
- To administer the Business Development Pipeline
- To provide ad-hoc administration support to the BD Director;
- To manage the CACI Market Research system, providing standard and bespoke reports as required;
- To have a working knowledge of the BD Financial Model.
- To manage Business Development legal services.
- To project manage on disposals due diligence management.
- To project manage acquisitions due diligence management and support Head of Commercial Development on the legal services.
- Multi-disciplinary inputs.
- Local Authority Proposals – Support PSDM on bid management / bid writing / negotiations / legal services
- Supporting Contracts Manager in optimisation of contracts.
- Manage Framework Tenders – Tender and Bid Management.
- Tenders – Support PSDM on bid management / writing.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.