- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Contract: Maternity Cover, 9-12 months FTC
To take ownership of managing the Certificate of Sponsorship process in line with Home Office guidelines. Carrying out audits for home recruitment and other processes in line with Care UK Policy. Support Care UK homes with guidance regarding Right to Work, DBS, NMC registration and recruitment. Carry out the post offer administration process for each sponsored candidate offered a role with Care UK.
- Create contracts of employment ensuring 100% accuracy for sponsored colleagues
- To apply and obtain satisfactory references.
- Ensure all required documents are held for sponsored colleagues in line with Home Office guidance.
- To research and keep abreast of all changes to Right to Work and DBS
- Audit and update all sponsored colleagues ongoing employment and update Home Office SMS system
- Be able to raise and discuss any concerns with your manager at any given time
- Support the homes with any queries regarding Right to Work and DBS
- Audit homes recruitment and feedback on findings
- Audit Right to Work and DBS documentation as and when required
- Carry out any ad hoc projects as requested by your manager.
Who are Care UK?
Care UK is one of the largest Care provider in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 150 homes.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.