- Job Reference
- Hall Lane, Mobberley, Cheshire
- Post Code
- WA16 7DZ
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Role Highlights
Exciting opportunity for a Business Office Co-ordinator to join our care home Cranford Grange in Mobberley - Knutsford.
Full time- 40 Hours per week
£26,000 pa - Plus excellent benefits
Essential skills - IT (excel / word)
As we are open 24:7 / 365 days per year, there will be expectations to work in the evenings and at week ends to ensure all duties are completed, and meet with Team Members to discuss learning & development and other corporate issues, along with family meetings to discuss resident finances.
- Job Copy
The Business Office Coordinator is responsible for providing the home with Payroll & Human Resources Administration, Recruitment administration and compliance, Accounts Receivable and payable Administration, Information Monitoring/Process and Systems and control of Resident Monies.
- Good experience of HR administration; Payroll and Bookkeeping will be an advantage
- Computer literate – able to demonstrate strong skills in Excel, Word and to be able to learn other applications
- Experience of working to deadlines, working alone and as part of a team
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills and working with others
- Self-motivated individual that shows initiative
- Experience in data, numbers and reporting detail
- Demonstration of problem solving, decision making and resolution skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
What we will give you
As a Business Office Coordinator at Care UK, you can look forward to:
- Career pathways into roles such as Deputy Manager and Home Manager
- Long Service awards
- Cycle to work
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Annual holiday purchase scheme
- Health Cash plans
- GEM awards
- Quality training to develop your skills
- Free uniform
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Where you'll work
Cranford Grange in Knutsford provides luxury life-enabling care for older adults - our dedicated team of skilled professionals are like a family, and we are passionate about the care we provide. We provide nursing, dementia and residential care. Cranford Grange would love to welcome you to the team to show you what a career at Care UK has to offer!
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.