- Job Reference
- Remote, with ad-hoc travel to Colchester
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Based: Remote, with travel to Colchester at least twice a month
Salary: Depending on experience
Provide high quality support to the permanent commercial finance team for a portfolio of 26 homes that are to be operated under a new management contract. Take the lead on projects and specific tasks in relation to transition that ensures the space is created within the function for business-as-usual commercial finance partnering to be set up and undertaken.
- Partner regional directors and their teams, providing commercial rigour to the business through guidance, support and challenge
- Present key performance messages at operations meetings
Budgeting, Forecasting and Management Reporting
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting activity for multiple regions with reference to current risks and opportunities, individual site strategies and overall area targets
- Support of the month end review process to ensure the production of accurate, well understood results
- Support the scoping and implementation of weekly or periodical key operational metrics to enhance the performance review framework
- Identify performance risks and opportunities and support the planning and delivery of either mitigation / recovery or realisation
- Guide commercial challenge in operational business reviews
- Provide insightful analysis and opinion to support key business decisions, and where necessary guide operational teams in the creation, and measurement, of more detailed plans
Delivering Best Practice / Excellence
- Drive business performance through the continuing commercial guidance and coaching of operational teams
- Identify Best Practice and facilitate broader operational adoption
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
We are experts in our fields, with over 150 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.