IT Service Desk Analyst
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
IT Service Desk Analyst
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a rewarding sector whilst work for one of the UKs largest market leading healthcare providers. The Service Desk Analyst will ensure our IT services run smoothly in helping our care homes deliver the best possible quality of care.
The Service Desk Analyst will be working within the IT Service Desk team providing an efficient, professional, courteous IT service to more than 12,000 users across 150+ sites. Working in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the responsiveness, effectiveness and quality of the IT Service Desk service is as good as it can be. The Service Desk needs to be covered between the hours of 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday; this role will be based at our head office located on Severalls Business Park in Colchester.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Team Leader, ensure that all customers are provided with the level of help they require
- Day to day you will deliver Service Desk services to more than 12,000 users across 150+ sites.
- Ensure that all Incident management procedures are adhered to for all incidents such that: -
- All incidents reported to the Service Desk are logged accurately and expeditiously in real time.
- All incidents are correctly prioritised.
- All incidents are assigned either to internal IT staff or external 3rd party suppliers.
- All incidents have an owner.
- The progress of all Incidents is monitored, with incident assignee’s being reminded when target response times are nearing, have been reached or have been exceeded.
- Customers are kept informed as to the progress of their incident.
- All actions taken are logged in the incident record.
- Resolutions of incidents are monitored, to ensure that the information given is complete and that the necessary actions which result from them are communicated to the relevant departments and followed through.
- The customers agreement to close the incident is obtained
- Carry out assigned project work.
- Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Team Leader; ensure that the Service Desk documentation is complete and up to date.
- Assist with general enquiries, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- To provide statistical information as and when required.
- Train colleagues in areas of special expertise and undertake training to acquire skills and knowledge as necessary
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.