Senior Resourcing Advisor
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Resourcing Advisor primarily focusing on Head Office and management recruitment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment background, ideally with internal recruitment experience and will have headhunted candidates for similar roles. There will also be a large focus on stakeholder management and engagement so experience in this area is also preferred.
This is a hybrid role and will require 2-3 days in the office each week.
To play a key role in the implementation of the Resourcing strategy for attracting and resourcing Home Managers and Support Services Staff within the Residential Care Services division ensuring we attract and retain the talent we require to achieve the business goals of Care UK.
The role holder will deliver and guide on best practice recruitment within Care UK recruitment policies and procedures.
- Under the guidance of Senior Resourcing Advisor and Resourcing Business Partner liaise with key stakeholders including Home Managers, Regional Directors, Department heads and Executive members to establish current need and forecast issues across the regions.
- Think of innovative methods of recruitment e.g. jobs boards and CV searching
- Use agreed social networking sites to attract suitable candidates
- Manage candidate relationships including response handling, reviewing and long listing candidates for the Hiring Manager.
- Prepare interview guides and recruitment tests in conjunction with recruiting managers.
- Develop and maintain candidate tracking systems in the candidate management system from receipt of CV to candidate feedback.
- Information to influence how we recruit including reducing time to hire, cost per hire and ensuring efficiencies throughout the selection process
- Manage assessment centres and Behavioural Testing Units where necessary
- Advise, support and coach Managers in the correct application of recruitment and procedures.
- Deliver and update as appropriate best practice recruitment training for Managers
- Working in partnership with other recruiters within Care UK to harmonise recruitment activities.
- Manage recruitment agency relationships, including preferred supplier list.
- Keep up to date on best practice recruitment and appropriate legislation.
- Work collaboratively with HR professionals to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient manner. Also work together to learn wider HR issues that impact the way we recruit our people
- Produce market analysis when required.
- This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.