Business Systems Administrator
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
System Administrator- Colchester
The Business System's team at Care UK are seeking a System Administrator to join the team. Our office is easily accessible off the A12 in Colchester on Severalls Business Park and offers free parking.
The System Administrator will be first point of contact for users requiring assistance or requests for enhancements to the division’s business systems. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that the systems and related processes and controls are functioning effectively and efficiently.
- Receive and log calls made to the RCS Business Systems Service Desk and provide first line response including, where possible, action to resolve the problem or escalation to the appropriate team member.
- Perform day to day maintenance and housekeeping of the division’s business systems including:
- Maintenance and creation of user accounts and access controls
- Creation and maintenance of coding on the Finance System
- Maintenance of workflow rules
- Dealing with purchase order related queries
- Assist users in their use of enquiries and reports.
- Assists in the delivery of training to users.
- Undertakes course administration for training courses including administering requests for training, room bookings and preparation of paperwork for the courses.
- Undertakes the administration of internal user groups meetings including arranging meetings and room bookings.
- Assist in the testing of system updates and new functionality.
- Complies with the Company Appraisal system and attend an appraisal every year and at least quarterly updates.
- Ensure mandatory training requirements are met.
This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.